torstai 30. toukokuuta 2013

New earrings

I had nothing better to do so i gave in and bought a new pair of earrings. Not really that ashamed of myself because it wasn't that expensive, and atleast ive been able to resist the temptation to order some more stuff from crazy factory ore its just that i have alrady ordered all i wanted from there :).

I'm not putting anymore pictures in here for a while because i have downloaded instagram on my android phone and i have tons of pictures there, in case you want to go and check them out ill put the link below this post.

Sometimes i feel like such a phony person because every time i see an interesting person i sort of start to copy some of their styles, they look so cute etc.

my instagram:

http://instagram.com/juttaylianttila

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti