maanantai 9. joulukuuta 2013

Crazy factory crazyness....if that is how it's written

I just made my 10th order from crazy factory and i just can't wait till it gets here, even though i know that the minute it drops through my mailbox the "mystery" and wondering stops and their just an other jewlery amongst the others. I'm sorry if i make mistakes in my writing but that is only because english still isn't my native language, finnish is.

I haven't been writing in here for a while due to the fact i tolled to you on my latest post i guess, can't be too sure what i said in there because i really don't read my own post's after i've written them, there wouldn't be any point in that would there?

I also went to Oulu a few weeks back, i have pictures of that trip on my instagram where i am much much more than in here, i don't know why it just happens to be that way lol. Anyways i went there with my dad to relax and just for the change of scenery.

In finnish:

Tein juuri minun kymmenennen crazy factory tilauksen! En malta kyllä odottaa että ne tulee taas, vaikka mie kyllä tiedän, että sillä hetkellä kun ne tipahtaa tuosta minun postiluukusta alas niin ne on taas vaan koruja muiden joukossa.

En ole taaskaan kirjoittanut pitkään aikaan tänne siitä syystä minkä viimeisimmässä postauksessa sanoin, luulisin, en voi olla täysin varma koska mie en ikinä lue omia postauksia koska ei siinä minusta olis oikein mitään mieltä.

Kävin myös oulussa muutama viikko sitten, mulla on siitä kuvia minun instagramissa missä mie olen todella paljon enemmän ku täällä, en oikeastaan tiedä miksi se vaan nyt on niin, lol. Kuitenki kävin siellä iskän kanssa rentoutumassa ja muutenkin vain maisemanvaihdos oli tarpeen.


Hyvät joulukuun jatkot ja palataan seuraavan vuoden puolella ehkä. Olkaa ihmisiksi :)

Merry christmas and we'll get back next year maybe. Behave in there :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti