torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

An other boring day

Today i had my dog with me at my apartement, as you can see from my instagram http://instagram.com/juttaylianttila. Then i went in gigantti and bought a handsfree head set so i wont crash my car and besides it is illegal to drive your car while talking on the phone without a handsfree, well in here finland anyways, but everyone still seems to do that.

I ordered some more stuff from Crazy Factory today, i just couldn't resist no more, well see how long it takes this time to come...the order i mean. I ordered quite a lot of stuff again because it is still cheaper to buy from there than to go in an store in here where i can get one set of earrings for 20e when i can get from the other place ten earrings at the same price.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti