keskiviikko 5. kesäkuuta 2013

Letting my inner child on the surface

So today on yet an other boring day i tried on my "regular" earring hole an 1.2 mm circular barbell ( just for laughs) and it just slide in...and don't get any gross images about that please XD. I know i know i have a dirty sense of humor, but it just makes life more fun to me.

Also just for laughs i tried to stuff as many marsh mellows in my mouth as i could and i managed to stuff 8 of those in my mouth would've been able to stuff atleast one more but i didn't want to take the risk of choking.
I have almost choked two times in my life and that's more than enough for me. :)

I'm getting really exited about that train ride to Oulu, also a bit worried if i find the right train and don't end up somewhere else i was supposed to go.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti